Friday, October 7, 2011

FREE: The "Mushrooms".

So today, me and my bestfriend decided to make cupcakes. Now, this was the first time for the both of us, and we had no idea what we were doing. So, we walked to Nobhill and bought chocolate cupcake mix and spongbob and hello kitty cupcake cups. As soon as we saw the hellokitty cupcake cups, we literally screamed. Because it was hello kitty, we decided not to use them because it was too pretty and we didn't want to mess up the cups since this was our first time baking cupcakes. So, we said we'd rather burn spongebob's face than hello kitty's.

So, as soon as we got to my house, we prepared the cupcake mix and started to fill up our cups. Since it was our first time, we didn't know you were only suppose to poor in only half of the cup, so our first 6, we filled it all the way to the top, and when she checked on the cupcakes, she said, " Oh my god! They're so big and ugly. " and I turned around and thought she was kidding, but she said, " really, look! " so I looked, and as soon as I opened the oven, I bursted out laughing. They literallly looked like muffins. So, after they were done and we took it out, we thought about it and they really looked like huge mushrooms. So, we started making jokes about it and it was just a really funny part of our day. After that batch, the rest came out as normal cupcakes and they turned out really good. We used nutella as icing and it was delicious! Next on our list of what to try and make are crepes. MMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment